If you are returning your order for a refund, please use the following policy.
If you are returning your rental at the end of the rental period, please see How do I return my rented books?
All textbooks are 100% guaranteed
Hey – No Hassles, No Questions. Just a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee for all Used and New College Textbooks purchased from Bookbyte.com. Other items (CDs, DVDs, software & video games) are also backed by a 14-day money-back guarantee if they are returned unopened and unused.
- Return any of the college textbooks purchased from us for any reason within 14 days of receiving them, and we will refund the purchase price of the books (minus any shipping fees and applicable taxes).
- Return any of the used or new college textbooks due to our error within 14 days of receiving them, and we will refund your purchase price, original shipping charges, and provide a prepaid label to return the textbook(s).
Let's make this easy!
All textbooks are 100% guaranteed.
Log in to your Bookbyte account and locate the book you wish to return. Click the red “Return This Book” button. Then select a reason for your return to see if you qualify for a pre-paid shipping label (all customers who wish to return a book, due to an error on our part, are eligible for a prepaid shipping label). If you’re not eligible for a pre-paid label, a flat shipping fee of $5.95, per book, will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- Print the shipping label we provide. (Important: If you do not use the provided shipping label, your package may fail to deliver or may be subject to a 6 week delay in processing.)
- Place your book in any box.
- Shipping label goes on the box. (The provided shipping label cannot be used to send more than one book.*)
- Ship from home, post office, or FedEx. (Dropboxes are not permitted.)
- Wait to hear from us. We’ll send you a confirmation email after we’ve received your textbooks and issued the refund.
*The shipping label we provide only covers the cost to ship one book. If you are returning multiple books, you will need to go through the return process, within your account, and print a shipping label for each book that will then be shipped separately.